Previous implant & uplift, why are my breasts still so saggy?

A year since I had my uplift & implants 390 implants , there still very saggy & not what you would expect to look like after 7000 worth of surgery. Any help would be appreciated thanks

Breast Lift with Implants: 1 year post-op

Thank you for your question and sorry you are unhappy with your results.  It is difficult to give a recommendation without photos. If you have photos available, please post them with your question. Have you addressed your concerns with your surgeon? Follow up with your surgeon to discuss your options. 

Best Regards,

Saggying breast

Hello dear, thanks for your question, is really hard to help you without pictures, I just can recommend you to make an appointment with your Plastic surgeon to have an evaluation and Im sure that he will provide you the information that you need! Best wishes :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Sagging breast appearance come from multiple factors

I have added a link that might be helpful...

Hi tiffany54321.  Breasts can look saggy if the nipple is too low or pointing downwards, if breast tissue is hanging over the IMF (fold where the breasts meet the tummy), if both nipple and breast tissue are below the IMF, and so forth-as such, there are different types of uplifts. Implants placed above the muscle can descend, creating a saggy look-so you need the position of the implant checked. It is difficult to say why yours are sagging without info on the uplift method or photos.  Breast skin that is thin, has stretchmarks etc. is more prone to the saggy look.  Have a candid discussion with your PS about your desired look and after an examination, you should have good information about your options and the expected longevity of the results.  Good luck!

Breasts are still saggy after an uplift

Without pictures it is difficult to be helpful. What type of uplift did you have? Was it a full uplift or just periareolar? Are your nipples above or below the submammary crease? Did you discuss your concerns with your surgeon? I would recommend to start from there, and if not happy start looking for a second opinion with a qualified surgeon.

Ciro Adamo, PhD, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift w/Implants

Without photos or seeing you in person, I really can't help much. Although given the fact that you are unhappy, which I'm sorry to hear, I would suggest that you make an appointment to speak with your surgeon about revision surgery. Depending on your issues, there are many things that can be done to improve your results. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Revision?

Thank you for your question.  It sounds as though you are considering or seeking a revision.  Your best resource for information is going to be your operating surgeon.  I would suggest discussing with him/her the possibility of a revision given your dissatisfaction.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL