Post-Rhinoplasty - bump occurred after 5 weeks. Any suggestions?

It has been 5 weeks since I had a rhinoplasty which removed a large hump from my nose. I was really happy with the results but a couple of days ago I have noticed that the bump appears to be coming back. When o touch it, it is really hard and feels like bone. My doctor said this is quite common and hopefully should go away. Is this true? Will it eventually up away or will I be left with a permanent bump on my nose like before?

Rhinoplasty Recovery

At 1 month, you are still pretty early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.Certainly express your concerns to your surgeon, and follow his/her treatment recommendations to ensure the best result.

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only 1 month after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD