Is this an open roof? Also have a dent above right nostril; is there a permanent filler that can address this? (Photos)

Hi, would appreciate some advice with regards to ridge in centre of nose. There is a bump on my left bridge (there wasn't one at all prior to surgery that side) My surgeon is due to shave this area which he said would be sufficient and didn't agree that there was a gap on bridge , which to me feels like a ridge. Will shaving alone resolve this? Also have a dent above right nostril is there a permanent filler that can address this please? Many thanks in advance

Filler for nose

Hi and thanks for your question. If you never tried Fillers I would suggest to start with HA fillers that are not permanent as they are much safer than permanent fillers . If you decide to get a permanent filler , Bellafil is one of the option . I highly suggest to see an expert physician and injector 

Toronto Physician