What would I have to do to my nose? (Photo)

Ever since I could remember I've detested my nose. It's not symmetrical and is very long. It's not like I hate how I look, it's just my nose sort of ruins everything I have going for myself. What procedures would I have to go through to shorten the length and balance the different sides of my nose? Would I have to get a chin implant or something else so it looks natural? Please help.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-