My nose job goal. Any suggestions? (photos)

I need a nose job I want if so badly, but after getting breast implants & an uplift for a year later to have capsular & I'm terrified it could go wrong - this is my expectations. As much advice as possible and U.K. Recomemdations are appreciated , has anyone gone to Belgium for surgery?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Close rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Your breast surgery experience should not deter you from having a rhinoplasty. It is important to consult with a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. Discuss your expectations and goals. Good luck.

Warren J. Katz, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Deciding on rhinoplasty

Deciding to get any surgery, especially a rhinoplasty, is an important decision and one that requires research and careful consideration.  It will be important to first decide on what you would like to accomplish with your rhinoplasty.  Having photos with you during your consultation may be helpful as well.  Avoiding complications will require teamwork between you and your plastic surgeon.  Finding a plastic surgeon that you like and trust and that has the experience and results that match up with your goals will be important.

Good luck on your rhinoplasty journey.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD