Nose job and chin reduction? (Photo)

Would I look better with a nose job and a chin reduction? I am conscious of the fact that I have quite a large/wide face and need to keep everything in proportion. My family say I do not need surgery but I think I do. What is your professional opinion? Do you think my facial features are in proportion? Or are my nose and chin overly large?

Nose job and chin reduction?

Dear Emaria1994,Although facial surgery can be used to refine/change facial features, not everything that can be done should be done. The final decision on whether you want a cosmetic procedure of course lies with you. However, it is my opinion that you have a beautiful, proportional face, and do not need any work done on either your nose or chin.  Best of luck!

Lebanon Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD