What nose job will I need to get to achieve this nose? (Photo)

I desire the right at the top of my bridge to be thicker and the tip to be slightly thinner, causing my nose to be straighter and have a nicer contour around the sides. I know that the tip is common, but what would I have to do to get the top revised? How much would it cost?

Rhinoplasty - consult with a specialist

A rhinoplasty specialist will be able to comprehensively address the issues you have with your nose. 
While there are a variety of approaches and techniques employed by various surgeons, it is up to you to do your due diligence to find a rhinoplasty specialist in order to achieve the best results possible. Consult with an experienced rhinoplasty specialist and look carefully at his/her Before/Afters to find a surgeon with the aesthetic that matches yours. 
The cost of rhinoplasty will vary based on factors such as geography and the experience and skill level of the surgeon.  When it comes to your face, and especially your nose, finding the right surgeon should be of utmost importance.  Never "settle" for a particular surgeon simply due to price.