Normal swelling around incision lines? (Photo)

I am 8 days post breast lift with implants. I appear very swollen around the incision sites making it appear like a w under my breast. Is this normal and will it reduce back up as currently breasts are larger than expected?

Early post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Have them checked.

It is very difficult to tell from an online photo whether this is normal swelling and bruising or a hematoma or other complication.  Call your surgeon and have them checked in person.

Always Best to Contact Surgeon

While there are a number of risks possible with any surgical procedure, it is always best to contact your surgeon if you have concerns about swelling, feeling around your incision or other healing issues. A follow-up appointment is the best way to determine that healing is progressing properly and that there are no problems. Good luck.