Is this normal 7 days post op? (photos)

Hi I had a breast lift with implants last Thursday. I just took a shower and noticed abit of blood seeping from incision. Is this something to be worried about? Also one breast is a lot swollen then the other. Advice and Opinions would be great. Thanks

Mastopexy implant

If you have concerns I would contact your PS. Some oozing from the wounds is normal and I do not see a lot of asymmetry. The left is a little more swollen and it is difficult to comment without seeing your preop photos. I don't think there is anything to be concerned about but I would see your PS for face to face reassurance. 

Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Is this normal 7 days post op?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD