Nearly 8 months post op, what are my options to correct this? (Photo)

I've clearly been botched! Hideous uneven scars and a disgusting shape, and they've dropped to an uneven level. I have NO lower pole fullness. I was very flat and uneven to begin with but my results are just awful. I have less confidence now than I had before, and I've spent a fortune on this procedure.

Best option for revisionary breast surgery?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery. Based on the photo, and your description of concerns, with revisionary breast surgery is indicated. This would likely involve adjustment of the breast implant capsules (capsulotomy)  and breast re augmentation surgery.

Assuming you are working with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon, I would suggest that you communicate your concern/goals in a calm and constructive fashion. I would also suggest that you avoid inflammatory term such as "botched". Otherwise, best to seek consultation with other board-certified plastic surgeons to discuss your concerns/goals.

Hopefully working together with your plastic surgeon you will come up with a good plan to achieve an outcome that you will be happy with. Best wishes.