Liquid face lift. Any suggestions?

I had a liquid face lift I couldn't see no difference I just don't think there's no such thing just false hope if your older

Before and afters?

Thanks Trisha. I agree the best way to answer your question is to see before and after photos. I'm sure your physician would be glad to provide these for you. Best, Dr. ALDO

Liquid face lifts, do they really work?

It would be great to see the before and afters, having said that, the correct product needs to be placed in the correct location for the correct candidate by an experienced injector. If these variables are met, a result should be noticeable. See the video on YouTube for more information on a form of liquid face lifting. All the best, Dr Davin Lim, Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

NO PHOTOS, NO ADVICE

WITHOUT BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS IT WOULD BE IRRESPONSIBLE TO GIVE YOU AN OPINION.WELL LIT PHOTOS FRONT ANGLE AND SIDE WOULD HELP.

Luis Villar, MD, FACS

Liquid facelift

It is difficult to make recommendations without photos, but a liquid facelift is not for everyone.  Or perhaps you just need different products or more product.  You should discuss your concerns with your doctor.  Always seek treatment from a qualified professional.  Good luck!

Jennifer Trent, MD, FAAD
Sarasota Dermatologic Surgeon

Liquid facelift results

Hi Trisha, its hard to give suggestions without a picture, but perhaps in your case more volume is needed. I don't know much much product your provider used or your age, but for most people over 40 when doing a liquid facelift we first build a base with Sculptra and refine it with Voluma so that you get enough lift and volume to really make a difference and have great results. If you could post your pics here, I'd love to give you more specific ideas. I have a lot of before and afters I've done of liquid facelifts on my website, but every client is different.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Liquid face lift. Any suggestions?

Thank you for your question and I am sorry that your results have not been what you anticipated.  It is true that a liquid face lift is not necessarily for every patient and surgery may be needed to enact signficant results.  Without photographs before and after your procedure, however, it is difficult to make definite recommendations.  I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation so as to discuss your desired results and treatment options.  Hope this helps