Does liposuction to jawline and chin change face shape and can you get the fat back? (Photos)

I had lipo on my chin but the surgeon did on jawline too,I've noticed my face is slimmer and more defined but now I hate the look,my question is will I get fat back there or can fillers help.Am i just just paranoid because of things I read or has my face changed,I feel like my face has changed.Thanks to all the Dr's who answer

Chin Liposuction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Liposuction to the jawline and chin do change the appearance in the face in removing excess fat cells and usually accentuating the neck and jawline. It is possible to gain some fat back in these areas since there are remaining fat cells, but not as much as there once were. The way to do this would be to generally gain weight. Fillers are typically helpful in treating the appearance of the skin and making it look more youthful by decreasing wrinkles, so they may not help you if your goal is to appear fuller however it is always a good idea to talk to an experienced surgeon and see what they can do!