I can't get larger than 300cc butt implants intramuscular, why?

I've had a consultation with a brazilian dr for butt implants. He told me that i cant go bigger than 300cc inside the muscle due to slim figure. I have seen many reviews of people on real self getting 400+ implants intramuscular and it looks very good and it lifts the skin. I have loose skin due to weight loss but its not obvious when im standing, only if u feel the skin or some areas when bending. I would like to know if this is true or maybe hes just not used to implanting larger than 300cc?

Buttock implants' volume

Dear Lars,

The buttock implants are now a very common and successful solution to add volume because it is possible to inset them "completely" within the muscle tissue.

I usually tell my patients to think about a "sandwich" effect where the implants are completely surrounded by muscle tissue.

One of the largest study performed on a large population of patients (more than 2200) has shown a significant increase of complications on patients having implants larger that 350cc.

I would suggest to speak with an expert in buttock surgery who is comfortable in performing different cosmetic procedures in this anatomic area and also combine them together to achieve the best possible result.

BBL, implants and meshes produce very different shapes and it is essential to understand what kind of result you wish to achieve.

With best regards,

London Plastic Surgeon

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I have to say that is a bit hard to give you advices without a consultation or provided pictures, if your skin is not a much elasticity skin, it will be better to consult your size or amount of cc's with your surgeon to see what will be better for you. I never recommend  bigger sizes for buttock implants because they can get saggy with time..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

I will tell you with years experience that implants will not give you a natural look and are up to 60% rejected from the body. Your own fat will be not rejected and give you that natural look and you will not loose the fat after your 6 months procedure.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

The state of Florida board of medicine limits the amount of pure fat remove to 4000cc or 4liters. This is implemented for patient safety. Any higher volume then the patient would require resuscitation at a hospital setting.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Buttock Implants

Its difficult to answer this question without photos or an examination. The size limitation of buttock implants depends on your dimensions. I recommend that perhaps you seek a second opinion if you are looking for a different result. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD