What kind of nose can I achieve with my current nose? How realistic are my desires? (Photo)

I want a proportional nose. I know my chin is small and it goes backwards but my main concern right now is my nose. How much of a change can I expect? Could you inspect the possibility by checking the photos attached? Give me celebrity examples please.(i neeer visuals) My nostrils look downwards. I want them to look like scarlett's or adriana's and I want smaller more upturned nose I like Adriana's nose for obvious reasons and I like Scarlett's because it seamlessly blends into her face.

What kind of nose can I achieve with my current nose?

Greetings Thank you for your question and photos, it is however imposible to get a nose like someone els,  Different kinds of rhinoplasty operations however we can divide them as the one that requires bone excision and the one that does not need bone excision. The main fact that we classify the rhinoplasty operations like that is that the results and postoperative period is associated closely with this fact. In the operations like “nasal tip correction”, “simple rhinoplasty” there is no need for a bone excision however these minor operations cannot be beneficial for everyone. The operation type is need to be determined by the surgeon according to needs of the patient. In these minor operations the rhinoplasty is performed with closed method. The bone and the cartilage tissues are not involved in the surgery directly. Small nasal bumps can be removed in these operations.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

What kind of nose can I achieve?

Thank you for your question.I will be honest and frank with you. Having a rhinoplasty is not the same like going to a shop and choosing a dress. The outcome is multi-factorial.The best thing you can do is to arrange a consultation with a plastic surgeon who performs rhinoplasty on a regular basis.Kind regards.

Rhinoplasty Goals

While it's not possible to give you exactly the same nose as someone else, it is possible to incorporate the same aesthetic themes to your nose. If you want the best idea of what is possible for your nose, do your due diligence, find an experienced surgeon, and have him/her evaluate you in person and discuss your options. Looking at computer-morphed images with your surgeon during consultation will give you a good idea of what is possible, and also give you a great chance to convey to your surgeon what you envision.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Realistic Expectations

While you can reach better harmony of the face, you would need to consult in person with an experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeon to understand your options. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS