I've had two kids and now want to know what's best procedure for the work I need done? (Photos)

What can you do to get a flat stomach procedure wise ? And sort out all the unsightly places on me ? And how much can you take off

I've had two kids and now want to know what's best procedure for the work I need done?

GreetingsThank you for your question evaluating from your photos you are a good candidate for tummy tuck and liposuction.  There are several variations of tummy tuck surgery like regular tummy tuck, mini tummy tuck, extended tummy tuck each designed to target certain areas of the abdomen. During the procedure the incision will be made low at about the same level as your pubic hair for the scar to be hidden under bikini level. For improved tightening of the upper abdomen a small incision around belly button might be necessary. Placement of the belly button is very important for a beautiful belly. Tummy tuck operation is also a surgical choice for patients whom want to get rid of love handles. Our experienced plastic surgeons will explain these options and help you find out best treatment plan to reach satisfactory results. Key Points in Tummy Tuck : 1.   Placement and shape of belly button 2.   Correlation between tummy and pubis 3.   Localization of incision under bikini level 4.   Formation of a curved waist

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Best procedure for the work I need done after pregnancy?

Thanks for the question. Pregnancy can take a toll on a women's body. In order to help reverse some of the effects of child bearing, many women choose to have a "mommy makeover". A mommy makeover can involve ANY of the areas affected by pregnancy:  most commonly a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and breast augmentation and/or lift (mastopexy).  Other commonly requested surgical procedures include liposuction surgery and/or genitalia surgery.

Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for mommy makeover surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.

You may find the attached link, dedicated to mommy makeover surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes. 

Abdominoplasty

If you have lost all the weight you want, then an abdominoplasty would be best to tighten the abdomen and remove the excess skin.  I would not do this if you are planning on having more children.  You could also liposuction the thighs if they bother you.

Tyler C. Street, MD
Napa Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question. Based upon photos provided, you appear to be a good candidate for a full tummy tuck. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in body contouring for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved.  Hope this helps!