I have tubular breast; is it possible for me to get a natural look? (Photos)

I have tubular breast is it possible for me to get a natural look without implants looking droopy/ pointy or spaced too far apart. Would abatomical implants give a better results to give more 'lift' and is it better to go submuscular then over the muscle please?

Tuberous Breasts

Thanks for posting your photos.As your breasts are asymmetric and tuberous an augmentation surgery with implants would be the best surgery for you.Without implants your augmentation can not be corrected.Important is that anatomical implants will be used and placed submuscular.Pls consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.Good luck

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous Breasts/Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. From your photos, you do appear to have characteristics of tuberous breasts.  Constricted or tubular breasts tend to be too narrow with a breast crease that is too high. Tight ring-like bands of tissue around the areolae and nipples may create the appearance of protruding or puffy areolae. A higher than normal breast crease may make your nipples appear to be too low or down pointing. Constricted breast features can be very mild or severe. In fact, mild variations are relatively common. To summarize, the features can include:
  •          Inframammary fold (breast crease) too high
  •          Inframammary fold misshapen
  •          Breasts too narrow (disproportionately narrow base width)
  •          Insufficient breast skin
  •          Constricted or tubular shape, resulting from tight bands of tissue within breasts
  •          Protruding or bulging appearance of areolae (pigmented area around nipples)
Improvement is possible and generally includes a breast augmentation, sometimes combined with a lift (mastopexy). The lift is usually limited to an incision around the areolae. During the procedure, I release the tight, constricting bands from the inside, allowing the skin to expand properly. I also lower the inframammary fold to a more ideal position and improve its shape. Breast implants help create the right amount of volume and improve breast contours, resulting in a more rounded or tear drop shape. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. best of luck! Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Yes, a "natural look" is certainly possible.

Thank you for the question and pictures. I think your breast photos do demonstrate most of the characteristics seen with tubular (constricted) breasts. For example, the distance from the areola to inframammary folds seems to be tight and relatively short. Your inframammary folds seem to be widely spaced from the midline of your chest. The areola do demonstrate some features associated with tubular breast such as an increased width and “puffiness”.
Generally, correction of tuberous breast anomalies involves breast augmentation with areola reduction / mastopexy procedure. The distance from the inframammary fold is increased (to create a more rounded out appearance). Proper implant positioning improves the distance (cleavage) between the breasts. The areola reduction helps to treat the pointed and "puffy" appearance of the areola.

In your case, if the appearance/shape/size of the breasts are a concern, you may be an excellent candidate for corrective surgery. In my practice, I would certainly recommend the use of silicone gel breast implants placed in the sub muscular (dual plane) position.   
When you are ready, please make sure you consult with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons who have significant (demonstrable) experience with this type of surgery. There are a lot of factors to consider when making recommendations; for example your life circumstances ( planned pregnancies, psychosocial situation…) and tolerance for scars are factors that should be taken into consideration by you and your plastic surgeon.

Patient should be aware that the final result will take months to see and that they will need to be patient and that revisionary surgery is more likely than in patients who do not present with tuberous (constricted) breasts. 
The good news:  in our practice, some of our happiest patients have been patients who have started out with constricted/tuberous breasts.
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to corrective surgery for patients with tuberous/constricted breasts) helps. You will find a separate page, on the same website ("cases of the week"  demonstrating relevant/recent cases. Best wishes.