I have recently gone through surgery. Can anybody tell me what size cup I am not as I'm not sure? (Photos)

How to determine breast cup size after implants

Bra cup sizes will vary by manufacturer in the same way that dress sizes do. Bra cup sizes are therefore somewhat arbitrary. To assure that you are wearing the proper bra, it is recommended that you get  measured and fitted during the purchase of your first few bras.  As your breasts will change during the healing and maturation process,  I would also recommend that you not purchase many expensive bras until you have achieved your final result. 

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Impossible to determine you cup size without trying on bras

It is not possible to determine what cup size you are without trying on bras.  Each manufacturer will size you differently.

Post Breast Augmentation Bra Fitment Tips

Bra's vary from store to store, and cc's mean nothing in isolation. When you are healed or permitted to purchase bras you should be measured and that it fits you properly. Below I have some helpful tips to post breast augmentation fitment. The band should fit nice and snug underneath your breasts/implants on the loosest to middle hook. The number in the bra size (32, 34, 36 etc.) affects this portion of the fit. If the band is loose, or “rides up” onto your breast the number is too large.The underwire (if applicable) and cup should fit nicely around the new shape of the bottom of your breast without poking, spilling, gaping or digging into the skin/implant. The bra mark should be even and just below your breast, matching the roundness and width of breast/implant.The center panel in your cleavage should lay flat against your breast bone, with no gap. If it does not lay flat the cup is too small.

Breast augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. It depends on your chest wall measurements and existing breast tissue as implant size does not accurately correlate to a bra size.  It also depends on the brand and style of bra you wear as size varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Post Op Bra Cup Size

Congratulations on your recent surgery! Your eventual cup size could vary somewhat between manufacturers. There is no standard for bra sizing so it is difficult to predict or plan for a specific size. Once your Plastic Surgeon has cleared you bra shopping and fitting will help you figure out what fits you the best.
Take care

Cup size

Cup size is one of the most inaccurate measurements there is, it all depends on where you shop and who is measuring you. My advice would be to find a store you like and have them measure you, and go from there. Best Wishes!

Cup size

Cup size is not a specific measurement.  You will find you fit different bra sizes depending on the manufacturer.  Depending on how far out you are from surgery, the cup size can change as swelling decreases and the breasts sit more comfortably in the pocket.  Try going to a boutique or department store of your choosing and request a bra fitting.  The store clerk will be able to assist you in finding a well fitting bra to your liking.

Camille Cash, MD