I hate my asymmetry. How is it best corrected? I'm thinking small implants to re fill my upper breast out. (photos)

My smaller breast nipple points more downwards. Odd given its the smaller one. Would you say the degree of sagging is severe enough for a full uplift? A pen doesn't hold in the fold. My right nipple is high. The left is about inline with the crease. Could implants and a clever donut do enough? I am getting seen in person but wanted to get some opinions for the very talented surgeons on here to prepare me. Thanks

I hate my asymmetry. How is it best corrected? I'm thinking small implants to re fill my upper breast out.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!