Hyaluronidase Specialist in UK, London Area?

I've seen a number of Doctors on Real Self advising that Hyaluronidase can be added gradually and in small quantities in order to not remove all of the juverderm. I am based in London and am trying to find a Doctor here who is skilled to do this - ie not remove all of the filler. I've seen a couple of consultants who both advised it's all or nothing with this enyzme. Are you able to recommend any Doctors in the London area? Seems US Doctors are more skilled in this? Thank you

No doctor answers yet