About to give up - how successful is micro-liposuction to the face and can fat transfer help marionette lines?

Just over 2 years ago my facial fat seemed to disappear after a laser treatment for rosacea. A year later I had a fat graft of around 5 ml to each cheek and this improved matters slightly. Unfortunately it is asymmetric and my facial expressions have become distorted with my face pulling upward to the more inflated side. In addition, the cheeks look slightly out of place with the hollowing lower facial region. I am 43 now and would like to look closer to my 41 year old self. Can anybody help?

Liposuction and fat transfers in the face

Thank you for asking about your facial changes.

This sounds like a very complex question - and one that requires an examination to answer.
I strongly suggest you find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in cosmetic surgery and has been in practice for at least 10 years to discuss the pros and cons of various options for treatment.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS