Can I have fractora on my forehead only?

Fractora treatment on only a region is possible

Treating a small area is possible with Fractora. Care must be done to allow for skin cooling in between passes. I'm a fan of Infini when compared to Fractora. Is is safer (insulated needles), fractional heating, and variable depths. There is one Fractora tip that is insulated, the heating is bulk (energy needs to cycle back to footplates), and the depths are fixed with each handpiece. Also the technique is performed by pressing the needles into the skin vs Infini's solonoid insertion of needles.

Can Fractora be done on forehead only?

Yes, it is possible to only treat the forehead in a Fractora treatment.  Different areas of the face and neck can be treated, but not everyone needs all these areas addressed in the procedure.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon