What can be done to fix my nose after revision rhinoplasty? (photo)

I want my nose to be thinner with a straight bridge and a refined tip , my surgeon thinks my results are good , are they ? Can they be fixed and if so what would need to be done ? I have debts in my bridge and it's bent , also my tip is uneven.

Revision rhinoplasty after several rhinoplasties?

The goals you describe are possible with revision surgery by a very experienced  revision rhinoplasty surgeon.  You will not end up with a perfect nose, whatever that is, but will have a much improved results from what you have now. Look at the surgeons before and after pictures of noses that are complex like yours.