Is this my final result from 310 HP under muscle? (Photo)

I was a 34 dd/e before my son, lost a lot of my size went to a full c had emptiness up top but not sagging boobs. I'm 8 weeks post op and this is how they look, they hardly look any bigger from the side just rounder up top and from the front they are long oddly shaped and feel a hard implant at the back surrounded by my own boob it feels and looks bizarre I've not seen my surgeon yet due to see him end of the month.

Your final results could be months away still.

Breast implants may sit higher on your chest initially to account for the change in position as the implants drop into the breast pocket prepared by your plastic surgeon. It can take up to 6 months for this settling and softening of the breast implants to happen. Your breast implants may continue to look high and feel firmer for a couple more months. You’re on the right track by checking in with your surgeon. After your appointment, continue to watch your breasts and see how they look at 6 months. If you’re still concerned about your results then, check in with your surgeon again to hear his or her opinion.

Final results still could be months away!

Any patient that starts off with asymmetry will have it postoperatively. 100%. That said, improvements can be made. The lopsidedness you describe can be corrected either with breast augmentation to the right breast only, or by using different-sized breast implants to evenly increase the volume of both breasts and create symmetry. If you would like your areolas to be closer in size, you may want to talk with your plastic surgeon about surgery to reduce the size of your larger areola. Breast augmentation alone won’t change the size of your areolas. Schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can examine your natural breast anatomy and make a recommendation based on your breasts and goals for breast augmentation.

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

Size and shape

You are still early in your healing phase and need time for the implants to settle, your tissues relax and the swelling subside. Over the next few months you should see improvements in the shape and softness of your breasts. Please follow your surgeon's advice for care.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation - Post Op Swelling

Thank you for your question. You are still very early in the post-operative period. It typically takes 3 - 6 months for the swelling to subside and and implants to settle into proper position. The implants may swell asymmetrically, as in your case, but usually settle evenly. Please discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon. Also, make sure you follow all of your plastic surgeons post-operative instructions regarding level of physical activity and use of a support bra. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.