Epicanthal fold - I have excess skin on my inner eye it's not a lot like a typical epicanthol fold.

Is there a way I could get rid of it without surgery like Botox? As it goes when I move the skin.

Botox to Treat Excess Skin

Thank you for your question amcgrath95. Botox is a purified protein which relaxes muscles that cause wrinkles on the skin when contracted. Botox does not address excess skin. It is difficult to assess without photographs. I recommend consulting with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician

Botox does not work for excess skin

Botox will not help with excess skin.  Injecting into the glabella and lateral brow will cause a slight 2-3mm lift that may lift the skin a bit but will not correct any excess skin.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Botox instead of surgery

Botox will not change excess skin on the eyelids. If injected in the crowsfeet, it may help elevate the brow and help with some excess skin on the lateral lid.  It will not do anything to change excess skin on the medial portion of the lid.

Francis Johns, MD
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon

Botox

Hello, pictures would be helpful in providing advice. In general, botox will not significantly change excess skin on your eye lids. Depending on your anatomy and what your concerns are...there may be other non surgical treatment options.

Excess eyelid skin - get rid of it with Botox?

Thank you for your question about your epicanthal fold.

Would it be possible for you to post a photo?
Without a photo one really can 't advise it.
But in general, one cannot get rid of an epicanthal fold with Botox.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS