Droopy tip. Any suggestions? (photos)

I'm 5 months post open rhinoplasty and I feel as though my tip has droop. It feels as though the cartilage on my tip have separated. My tip still lacks definition. Does my nose tip droop and do I need a revision?

Rhinoplasty results

Thank you for the question and photo.  It would be best to compare the current photo with a photo of your nose before surgery.  At five months following surgery there is still some swelling present, however, most plastic surgeons would agree that a sizable amount of the swelling should have subsided.  I would compare the before and after photos with your plastic surgeon and discuss what you like and don't like and what your options are should a revision be necessary.All the best,Dr. Remus Repta