Dermal filler brand - Perfectha?

Hi, has anyone (mainly UK) had any experience (good or bad) with the Perfectha brand of dermal fillers? Particularly in the cheeks?

Perfectha

Hello. I've injected numerous cheeks with Perfectha. The results are impressive. What is more important is who injects the filler as an experienced injector can achieve a fantastic result with the same tools as a novice. Furthermore, a clinical examination may result in a particular filler to be used over others.

London Physician

Fillers for the cheeks

Thank you for your question J9s. The Perfectha brand of fillers is not available in the United States. So unfortunately I have no information on it. I like to use Voluma to enhance the cheeks. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician