Cold and rhinoplasty - I'm 3 months post septorhinoplasty. I've just acquired tonsillitis with a runny nose.

Do I need to take caution when wiping my nose etc. Also my nose feel very sore when touched. Is that usually normal or will this affect my final result?

3 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
It's too early to make value judgments with 3 months after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-