how can I clear this scar on my face happened 4 days before? (photo)

i was using a wax strip ok face to clear up my facial hairs. And it need to be heated up slightly for the best use. But it got little bit more heated up that left this stripe like burnt scar on my face

Scar on face

If this only happened 4 days ago it is likely not a "scar" already.  Superficial burns on the face heal quite well in general.  I recommend cleaning the area daily with warm soapy water.  Follow this with a silicone based gel or cream which will help to hydrate the tissues, decrease redness, and help to optimize the healing of your burn.  It is also very important to apply a high quality sun block with at least spf 30.  This will help to decrease the chances of hyperpigmentation.  Best of luck!

Long Beach Physician

Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase creams

Conservative treatments are best at this point. I would begin with Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase followed by fractional laser if needed. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS