Has my cartilage collapsed or could this be swelling? (Photos)

I had rhinoplasty 8 days ago and my nose looks like this. It's a prominent dent in the left (your right) tip. I know it's still very swollen but this doesn't look right. It's not like this on the other side either.

1 week post rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question.  It is not uncommon to have swelling and possibly some asymmetries early in the post rhinoplasty recovery phase.  It is usually six months before you will see the end results.  At that time, any concerns should be evaluated with your Facial Plastic Surgeon.  Best of luck!

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

1 week post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only 1 week after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

"Dents" after rhinoplasty

You are still early in the recovery period and have a long time for that swelling to come down. The depression is noticeable and could be related to having removed too much on the left, but also could be related to uneven swelling. Only your surgeon knows what was done intraoperatively and therefore also what to expect in appearance at this stage of recovery. Please follow up with your surgeon and have your concerns addressed.