Do I need to get braces again? (photos)

I had extensive dental work done from 6-16 years old. At 16 I was given a retainer and a wire placed behind my bottom front teeth. When the wire broke 2 years later, the orthodontist removed it, took my retainer and sent me off, saying I was done with my treatment. Now at 20 I've noticed that 2 of my bottom teeth have started moving again (they have started forming a ^ shape). I'm going back to the dentist but after over a decade of braces I really don't want full braces. Alternatives?

Inman aligners can "fine tune" alignment

A great option for "braces the second time around" is an Inman aligner.  This is removable and looks similar to a retainer, but the springs in them allow movement of teeth.