What can I do for this awful neck? (Photos)

I am very unhappy with this awful neck of mine. I am 43 and have Botox and fillers on my face which doesn't match up with my neck. I have young children and don't feel like I have the downtime required for a surgical neck lift although I imagine this would be my best option. Any ideas for realistic results from non surgical techniques in the UK would be greatly appreciated.

Non-surgical treatment options for neck

There are a few non-surgical options that can help to tighten the skin of the neck.  I would say the two best options would be Ultherapy, which uses ultrasound to create heat and tightening, or Fractora, which uses radio frequency to produce heat and tightening.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical options

another non-surgical option other than what was already suggested would be botox to the platysma bands and microdosing of the skin.  I suggest this as you have prominent bands across the front, and what the microdosing will do is fix the creping of the skin.  Some practitioners may not be comfortable with it, but if you ask around (some people call it a nefertiti botox neck lift), you may be happy.  The best way to determine whether you are a good candidate for this is during a physical exam and see the motion of your muscles and skin during animation - however, I figured I could give you another option other than has already been suggested.  Best of luck!

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Neck tightening

To improve the crepiness and laxity that we see in the photos, I would suggest the Ulthera. This works with ultrasound energy, and has the ability to stimulate new collagen and tightening. When tailored to the patient's needs this procedure can offer some dramatic results and is my favorite. It takes 3 months to see results but you will continue to improve up to 6 months, results can last 2+ years.

Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD, FAAD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon