8 days-po from mini tummy tuck and Lipo to top abdomen and flanks. Is this swelling or is this my shape? (Photos)

I got told from my surgeon I have fat in my gut that gives me this shape, and he can't fix it. I don't have disastios RECTI Could I ever get a better result or is this it?

Liposuction - Post Op Swelling

Thank you for your question. You are still very early in the post - operative recovery period. Swelling will slowly subside over the next three - six months. You may wear a compression garment over the next several months if you feel it helps. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.

Post liposuction

Everything you are seeing is normal and due to swelling. The appearance of your abdomen will continue to improve as you continue to heal. Be patient with your recovery, this is all normal following and mini tummy tuck and liposuction. Good luck with your recovery.

Dean Vistnes, MD.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#drdeanvistnes #realself # minitummytuck #liposuction 

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon