4 months post op, under muscle silicone, uneven rates of dropping? (photos)

Before surgery I had NO breast tissue. There was significant size difference too. My left was a 30AA but my right was non-existent. I was an extreme case! Due to the size difference, I had 345cc in the larger side and 385cc to even up the smaller side. HP implants and sub-muscular placement. They haven't dropped evenly or to a level that looks good. With progress pics I can see that they've changed, but still high & uneven. Is this slow progress due to a lack of skin/uneven breasts pre-surgery?

Breast Augmentation - Post Op Swelling

Thank you for your question. You are still relatively early in the post-operative period. It typically takes 3 - 6 months for the swelling to subside and and implants to settle into proper position. The implants may swell asymmetrically, but usually settle evenly. Please discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon. Also, make sure you follow all of your plastic surgeons post-operative instructions regarding level of physical activity and use of a support bra. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.

Asymmetric Settling

Thank you for the question and photos. Yes, uneven breasts and uneven implants will contribute to some asymmetric swelling and different rates of drop/healing. Also, the entire drop & fluff process takes between 2-6 months so you still have time to see things even out more. At 3.5 months you appear to have a great result so far.
All the best