3 months after hair transplant - Antibiotics and steroid cream. Lumpy Bald patch - Will my hair grow back? (photos)

The redness has subsided , it also doesn't look as spotty as before . However there are still some spots and within the areas very little hair growth as you can see . also notice its indented . Missing hair also includes some of my native hair . On touch it feels very skinnely , no hairs etc .. My question is is this normal ?, will my hair grow back ? what do it need to do ?Will I need another hair transplant ?.. I still get a tingly feeling occasionally . Any advice will be really appreciated .

3 months after FUE with photos

These photos do not show a normal post operative picture. You should look normal way before now.You might still have an infection so go back to your doctor and have him examine you and then lay out out a plan for your recovery. Not a good looking head.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Scalp

Your scalp shows signs that are unusual for 3 months. Redness like that in your photos is not normal.  Hair loss of native hairs may be shot loss and usually come back.  At 3 months I wouldn't expect the transplanted hair to be going.  I'd be sure to follow up with your doctor.

Tim Neavin, MD

Hair growth after hair transplant

The hair shaft of the transplanted hair  will fall off after hair transplant and the new hair will start to grow after four months,  the redness should have been gone by now and you should have healed completely. It is better to see your doctor for a follow up if you have questions or concerns.,

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

You have a complication after your surgery. You need to follow up with your doctor and have the infection treated.

You have a complication after your surgery. You need to follow up with your doctor and have the infection treated.  You cannot tell at this point if the final results (hair growth) may have been affected.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Check in...

...with your doc.  You should not have hair GROWTH at this point, but just make sure your scalp is healthy, particularly because these photos are difficult to visualize your scalp with.

Good luck!

Sara Wasserbauer, MD
Walnut Creek Hair Restoration Surgeon

Scalp Problem 3 Months Post Op Hair Transplant

How long after the hair transplant did you start using the cream?
I would need to know a lot more info before I would be able to be of assistance.
Were you having scalp issues before the transplant?
You need to work with your Doc and find a solution to this.

Jon E. Mendelsohn, MD
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon