I'm 23 yrs old and have deep hollows. Any suggestions? (photos)

Past few years my hollows have become unbearable to look at. I used to feel attractive now I'm self conscious, I look rather gaunt. I'm tempted to get restalyne injections in my tear troughs but I'm concerned as I feel I'm too young to start injecting my face.. As I know I will have this repeatedly done yearly if needed to top it up and don't know if this will damaged that area if you injected into it so young. So what's the long term effects of repeated injections under eyes in long term?

Resylane in tear troughs of young patients

Thank you for sharing your concerns and photos. It is reasonable to start Restylane injections if you are unhappy with your tear troughs. There have been no negative long term effects seen. Good luck.

Restylane

Restylane may be a good option for you.  You are not too young for this .  Please see an experienced injector for an in-person assessment.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Hollow under eyes

Restylane or some other filler under the eyes works very well and has no permanent bad effects. when it wears off you can simply have it done again if you wish but it will not make you worse if you dont

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Hollows under the Eyes

Hollows under the eyes are a genetic consideration and many young patients benefit from the procedure.  There is no long term side effect of having this procedure performed.  Best, Dr. Green