12 weeks po mini tummy tuck with Lipo. Happy with my results when standing but not when sitting. (Photo)

Is this right that I should get fat rolls when sitting? Also my abdomen is rounded but my surgeon says I don't have muscle seperation. Is there anything else that can be done? Standing and laying flat my skin is tight but when sitting or bending over its very fatty and bulges still.

Lipo for fat

In about 2-3 months you should have the fat removed via liposuction. Talk to you surgeon about this option. (this could not be done at the same time, but can safely be done in a few months)

Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

Thank you for your question and pictures, looks like you could have benefited from a full tummy tuck with muscle repair for a flatter abdomen and a bit more liposuction for better results,good luck!

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question and the photos. I think that i would have recommended you a full TT instead of a mini, to help flatten the belly even more. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Maximum shaping comes with full tummy tuck

Hi, thanks for sharing after photos; before pics would be useful.  Everyone needs some excess skin to permit bending backwards without widening of the scar.  Notwithstanding, looks like you would have benefited from also treating the belly button and above (only a part of a full tuck), especially abdominal wall tightening and fat removal.  After a few months, liposuction will provide some improvement.  Have a candid discussion with your PS about what you are seeking and review your before pics.  Best wishes,