Tooth pulled down after demon braces? (Photos)

It has been three weeks since I got demon braces for medium crowding and a little protruding. Now the first change I see is my upper front tooth have been pulled down. That is not what I want. Will the braces pull the tooth back up in the process.

Let's Talk Teeth

Dear Tirhas,

Thank for posting your question on RealSelf.  I will do my best to answer your question with the information provided.

I recommend addressing your concerns with your orthodontist so he/she understands exactly what results you expect with your treatment.  With that being said, orthodontics is a process.  Give it time as you are very early in your treatment.  Sometimes during the treatment your teeth may look as though it is not going in your desired direction.  It does come together in the end.

If you are still unhappy, toward the end address your concerns again.  If the orthodontist is not sensitive to your concerns, I recommend getting a second opinion from another orthodontic specialist in your local area.

I hope this helps and good luck in your treatment proces.

Dr. Jenn