I'm really worried on the results, scars and how much time it will take to recover after the breast lift surgery? (Photos)

i dont want any implants but will the breast likft give them a fuller look because my breast is already a cup DD

I'm really worried on the results, scars and how much time it will take to recover after the breast lift surgery?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Results, Scars and Recovery of Breast Lift

When done by an experienced, expert plastic surgeon, the results of a breast lift should give you the look you desire. The scars by such a surgeon also usually heal exceptionally well and, once matured, are barely visible. Recovery is also very rapid with you back to most normal activities without those jarring the breasts within 24-48 hours.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon