About the veneers depressed that it might affect me in future, appointment after 2 days and can't decide on the shade.

today was my second appointment for the veneers, to remove the temp, i wasn't satisfied of the shape and the color, the doc advised of bleached 020 and said it will look natural, i loved 010 more, i'v been fantasying perfect white , but now i'm worried, i showed pics to my BF he advised first of 020 but when he saw it he said it looks darker than he imagined take bleach 010 i love that shade but the doc warned it will look fake, the appointment will be after 2 days help plz

Porcelain #veneer shade selection #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
Your skin tone should always be taken into account when selecting your tooth shade. A shade may look great on the shade guide or someone you know, but may look lighter or darker on you depending on your skin tone. At your next try in, be sure that you love the shape and shade of your veneers before having them permanently bonded. I'll link a photo of a patient of mine who wanted perfectly white teeth just like you. Her new porcelain veneers have significantly enhanced her beauty. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

Veneer Shade Selection

Hello, I can understand your concern about picking the perfect shade for your veneers. Shade selection can be tough cos it is so subjective-every patient has a different perspective and desire. There is no right answer here but here are a few tips to help you in your decision. -have your dentist try in the veneers in your mouth and make sure the veneers blend in nicely with the rest of your teeth to make then look as natural as possible. -Check the shade outside the dental office in daylight. The shade can look different under the dental office lights-Take a family member or friend to your appointment to get a second set of eyes to look at them.-Go with what feels right for you. Hope this helps. Enjoy your new smile.