Can I have revision to have my old nose before the Rhinoplasty?What is better to do it w/ same doctor or another doctor? (photo)

I did rhinoplasty but my nose is v.short from front view and straight from profile view , I feel depressed because I did not request for it ... can I have revision to have my nose long and same profile before the rhinoplasty and what is better to do it with same doctor or another doctor !? Thank you

Noses has to be evaluated with the full face.It is the harmony of the nose to that specific face that should be evaluated.So a picture of only the nose and not the full face is not adequate to evaluate or give an opinion