I had my manboobs removal surgery 6 months ago. I want a professional opinion if my doctor is right or not!

but after the surgery 6 months ago left a lot of crafting and holes due to too much removel from some areas, yest I went to fill them up, they used liposuction to remove fat from my upper butt and add to the holes in my chest + some stem cells which been added, so right after the surgery, I check my chest and as if some bit of boobs is showing up, i asked the doctor and he said thats normal and its liquid, and it will be absorbed by the body in the up coming few days and will have a normal chest

What to Expect Post Gynecomastia Surgery

Following #Gynecomastia #surgery, your incisions will go through a maturation #process. For the first few months they will be red and possibly raised and/or firm. As the scar matures, after 6-12 months, it becomes soft, pale, flat, and much less noticeable. You may experience numbness, tingling, burning, “crawling”, or other peculiar sensations around the surgical area. This is a result of the #healing of tiny fibers which are trapped in the incision site. These symptoms will disappear. Some people are prone to keloids, which is an abnormal scar that becomes prominent. If you or a blood relative has a tendency to keloid formation, please inform the doctor.

Bruising and #swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However, it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely. 

Also, as you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.