How long should we use melarase am and pm to lighten the skin?

does the use for melarase breaks out .i have been on accutane for six month i melarase safe to use .will it lighten the skin ?is it available in india.should i apply extra sunblock while using melarasea am and pm.pls reply to my answer.

Information about Melarase creams including Melarase AM and Melarase PM

Thank you for your question.  Skin discoloration is a very prevalent problem in women over the age of twenty.  It is also increasingly common in men with increased sun exposure.  Risk factors include thyroid disease, sun exposure, hormones, pregnancy, family history, PIH, and birth control.

Melarase AM and Melarase PM have been extremely effective in reducing pigmentation associated with skin discoloration and hyperstimulation of melanocytes. In my practice, patients with hyperpigmentation benefit from twice daily application of the creams. Melarase AM in the morning, followed by Melarase PM in the evening. Melarase AM contains four active sunblocks, so sunscreen is not needed. SPF of 30.

Melarase PM contains active skin lighteners to even out skin pigmentation. If you are concerned about the development of pigmentation, contact our office to discuss details and to obtain a regimen for Melarase.