Juvaderm after silikon 1000. (photos)

I had silikon injection done on my lips in the past. 15 days ago i had 1 ml juvaderm filler injected on my lips and i am worry becouse i developed some redness on my uper lips and a white bump insise the lip. Do i have to worry? Does the silikon migrate? I am very afraid and i dont know what to do. My injector is not familiar with the silikon i had done in past. Can this be fixed by disolving the filler or if i leave it like this it will go away by it self? Please help

Juvederm after silicon 1000

Thank you for your question and photographs and I am sorry that your current results have not been what you anticipated.  I would recommend reaching out and discussing your symptoms with your injector.  Though there is nothing of immediate concern in your photographs best to have the redness and lump evaluated.  If the lump is the result of the Juvederm it can be dissolved with hyaluronidase.  Hope that this helps.