Is there hope for my eye to be cured after having retraction? (Photos)

I had lower eyelid surgery.. 6 weeks ago .. my doctor said it will heal and become normal with message l put tape all the day with several message he said I don't have problem but really I feel it disaster.. I got long vacation from my job and I cancelled my wedding waiting this to be normal I read many articles and I confused... I got appointment with oculap doctor and I am waiting for any hope do you think am worried for nothing as my doctor said

Lower Lid Retraction

Hi mariamalbuqish, 
Thanks for you question and photos and I'm sorry you've been struggling with post-op issues. Depending on the type of lower lid blepharoplasty performed and whether skin was removed, lower lid retraction can be a possible complication. At just 6 weeks post-operative, it may be too soon to tell whether this lateral lower lid retraction is permanent. I would certainly continue the lower massages. But I think your concern is valid and it's important that you seek a second opinion with an oculoplastic surgeon. 

I hope this helps, good luck to you!