Would like honest opinions on my breast augmentation as I am disappointed (Photo)

Mummy makeover 10 days ago.Happy with the outcome of my tummy, but breasts look nothing like what I had wanted. I said that I wanted them to be fuller & higher, more cleavage & roundness on my chest. My PS advised BA over the muscle 375cc high profile silicone. I asked if I would need a uplift , he said no. My breasts still look saggy. One nipple is higher than the other. One breast is bigger than the other. What would be your advice? Will I have to do the surgery all over again and pay again??

Breast Asymmetry Post Mommy Makeover

#Healing will continue for 2-3 months following your #Augmentation or #AugmentationMastopexy procedure. There may be some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences. Sensation will be abnormal. Scars will also be changing.

But, it can be up to one year see your final result. Your doctor may require you to move or massage the implants within the breast pockets during the #postoperative period. #Textured implants do not require breast massage. You will be informed about this at your post-operative visit. 
Also, the two breasts commonly heal quite differently so #assymetry is not unusual. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete #healing, they will be more similar and natural. You must have patience, but if this causes concern, ask questions of the doctor or the nursing staff.

Breast augmentation may camouflaged ptosis of the breasts but won't corrected as part of mommy makeover.

From the preoperative photographs it looks as though you had ptosis of the breast. To a certain extent it can be camouflaged by breast augmentation alone. Because your dissatisfaction a mastopexy will be necessary to achieve the final aesthetic product shown in the model picture.

Expectations

You had no chance of looking like that with implants only. You would look closer with a lift as well but still less fake looking because you have a lot of overlying natural tissue. It is likely that you will want to seriously consider a breast lift after things have settled in 6-8 months. I would fully expect you would need to pay for it since you only paid for a breast augmentation.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Would like honest opinions on my breast augmentation as I am disappointed

Based on your preoperative photos, you will never have breast that look like your desired result. Because your breast naturally sit lower on your chest, you will not have breast that are full on the top even with a larger implant and a lift. I spend a lot of time with my patients explaining to them that while an augmentation will make their breast fuller, it will not change the overall shape of their breast and chest.
You really look like you have a nice result given your anatomy. I would recommend waiting 3 to 6 months to allow your breast to reach their final shape. A lift may help, but again, evan with a lift you will not look like your desired result photo.

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question and photos.  It is important to have realistic expectations before surgery.  Your anatomy is very different than that of the woman in your "wish pic."  I would have recommended a breast lift with small implants as her breasts are higher on her chest than yours.  Without the lift (and having the implants placed sub-glandular), your breasts will only sag further with time.  To get something CLOSE to your desired results, a revision might be necessary involving a breast lift with implants.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Be realistic

Your breasts will never look like the picture you posted.  I tell all my patients--an augmentation will still look like your breasts, only larger.  You have laterally positioned breast mound and preoperative nipple asymmetry, which is never corrected with just an augmentation.  I think you have a good result overall, for you.  I really do not think you will be happy with a lift either. But a lift will probably get you a little closer to that look you want.  I am sorry you aren't happy, Jane. 

I'm sorry to hear about your concerns after breast surgery. Based on your preoperative photographs, current outcome, and desired goals, you will benefit from breast lifting at some point.  Given your request for an honest opinion: breast lifting seems to have been indicated initially.

I would suggest that you make sure that your selected plastic surgeon has a significant/demonstrable experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with.  Best wishes.