Got a hair transplant 10 days before 2000 fue. Doctor left space; will it cover when my hair grows? (Photo)

I got a fue 2000 hair transplant. doc left a little space between transplanted hair and existing hair. Will it cover when my hair grows? doc said he didnt want to damage my existing hair by transplanting hair close by. Is it okay?

Hai transplant

It's hard to say what everything will look like in a year when hair starts to grow out.If you have such concerns you should bring this up with your doctor.  Chances are when your hair grows out you will be very happy.

10 days post transplant

At 10 days shedding has probably already started. Spaces will appear in the recipient area and will get more so over the next few weeks.  You must wait for growth to see what you will look like

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

If there are "spaces" that are intentionally left hairs will not grow there for obvious reasons. It may cover when the surround

If there are "spaces" that are intentionally left hairs will not grow there for obvious reasons.  It may cover when the surrounding hairs grow.  It will depend on your hair style or hair length.  If you are not happy with the results, you can discuss the issue with your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon