25 days post op, most of the hair fell down. Is this normal? (photo)

Hello, I have completed 26 days and I had fue. From last 3 days, it was itching and irritating When I gently rub finger on my scalp yesterday , most of the hair fell down, I didn't do hard, it was soft rub. Am I doing something wrong.. So much of hair came out Now my hair look is same as before (before Fue).

Scabs

In general, your transplanted hairs and scabs will fall out few weeks after a hair transplant surgery.  What you see may be normal.  It is always a good idea to follow up with your doctor

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss after a transplant

Congratulations on your transplant. Everything appears to be progressing as expected. If you are not sure about the normal progress of your transplant, be sure to ask your hair transplant team. 

In general, transplanted hairs fall out between weeks 2-5 and come
back up at week 10-17. 

Transplanted hairs must fall out before producing a brand new hair. 

Hairs are falling our as shown at 3 weeks

This is completely normal and I would expect that most of these transplanted grafts with hairs will be shed in the first 4 or so weeks.  

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon