So depressed and don't know what to do (veneers). Any suggestions?

from the start i told the doc i dont want him to shave my teeth, but he did and alot i was100% against it but iv always dreamed of perfect smile,then he put the temp which was nice shape but so painful, then next visit he tested the veneer not like the temp not nice shade, i came again after2 days & i sent him a pic of the desired shape & shade, he applied the veneers and im not satisfied at all, it look so big and bulky, i want to remove it but what can i do, its ugly coz he shaved it, help plz

Suggestion for bulky #veneers #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your results. I would suggest speaking with your dentist right away about your concerns.  After veneers are placed there is a limited amount of reshaping that can be done.  Your dentist may be able to slightly reshape them and adjust the length to your liking. I always tell people to judge the dentist on the quality of the before and after photos of their actual patients. This will give you a pretty good indication about what you can expect. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

Bulky Veneers

It would be very helpful to see photos of your teeth in order to give you an opinion. Also, call your dentist, express your concerns, and have them take a look.  Best of luck.