Bad smell after rhinoplasty (Photo)

Im feeling the smell when i rub my nose very strange and really bad i wonder if its from the tape. i tape all day and night my doctor said no infection its normal i just wanted to, male sure again can i remove the tape at day light and put it on again at. Night as the doc wants it on for 6 weeks

Bad smell after rhinoplasty

Your problem could be the tape or the sebum (Oil) secreted by your skin glands under the tape.  It could also be dried blood in your nose left over from the surgery.  Your doctor should be able to answer your question with a simple examination, and clean the blood out or dissolve the oil from your skin, whichever is the cause.

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon