Back and neck pain caused by Accutane?

Hello, I've been on Accutane for about 17 weeks now and I just noticed that my back is killing me especially at night ... My dose is 20mg which is relatively low I guess, Fatigue is always there but it gets worse around 6pm I usually take the pill around 1pm ! So should I be concerned about the pain I'm experiencing right now it is making me worry and I can't afford that because I'm already pretty depressed. Thanks in advance.

Accutane and back pain

Thank you for your question. In my experience, some Accutane patients experienced back pain during treatment, and lowering the dose resolved that side effect. You are correct that 20 mg is a low dose, so I highly recommend you consult with your prescribing physician regarding your back pain and Accutane therapy. Take care and good luck.